In this market of super low inventory, we are so excited to tell you about several new listings we have coming up. These will all be on the market within the next 30 days. They are in the final process of sprucing up!
- Indigo Fields in North Charleston, 2500sqft, custom built, all brick ranch with large room over the garage. Wood floors, formal dining, beautiful sunroom and HUGE deck overlook .33 acre back yard. Plus, this house has the most gorgeous wrap around front porch. This one has been meticulously maintained and upgraded and has too many extras to list here. Price will be $375,000
- Cedar Grove in North Charleston, 3600sqft, 6bd/4.5ba, all brick, .66 of an acre, 3 car garage, master down, AND a brand new in-ground pool! This one is a beauty! Listed for $450,000
- Summer Park in Ladson (Charleston county), ranch, 3bd/2ba, 1400sqft, absolutely adorable, clean, well-kept, and backs to woods. Split floor plan with vaulted ceilings, large eat-in kitchen, and 1 car garage. Listed for $170,000
- Cane Bay in Summerville, Charleston single-style home with master down! This was the model home and it is upgraded accordingly. Hand-scraped hardwoods, Silestone counters, stainless appliances, built-in speaker package throughout. 2500sqft, detached 2 car garage, adjacent to a wooded HOA area and the home backs to woods, which offers total privacy. Waiting for this one to get some pretty staging and then we will list right after July 4th at $266,625.
- Sophia Landing in Goose Creek – 2000sqft, 3bd/2.5ba plus a large loft! Master down on this one as well! Very open floorpan – Eastwood’s popular Edisto with 20 foot living room ceiling. 2 car garage, great lot. Price in the low $200s.
- White Gables in Summerville, 1750sqft, MASTER DOWN (are we noticing a theme here?), 2 extra bedrooms and a great loft upstairs, 2 car attached garage, across from one of White Gables’ many park-like common areas and just steps away from the great clubhouse and pool. Priced at $230,000
We are also working a lead on another home in a great North Charleston neighborhood with an in-ground pool. Price in the low-mid $300s. We’ll keep you updated on that!